Kate Gould has been working as a garden designer for almost twenty years creating award-winning gardens throughout London and South East England. Commissioned by home-owners, architects, interior designers as well as property developers and commercial clients, Kate and her team tackle all shapes and sizes of project from small city courtyards to large country estates.
We provide a tailor-made strategy for your garden. This will include a full design and installation service quote. Our preference is to install our own designs as we feel confident we are able to realise your vision and brief fully. The list below is a guide on what to expect of the Kate Gould Gardens team as a service.
- Initial site visit and meeting
- General brief and mood-board
- Initial Plan drawn up in 2D and 3D
- Final plans to include the following:
- Layout plan
- Planting plan and schedule
- Services and information
- Hardscaping dimensions/ Setting off
- Any relevant sections and details
- Costings and tender